Date(s) - 07/10/2020
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
My Midwives Toowoomba
331 Margaret Street
Toowoomba, QLD 4350
Attend our HypnoBirthing Classes for Expectant Parents!
Are you wanting to feel empowered and in control of your birthing experience?
But feeling a bit nervous?
Book yourself into an antenatal course that will leave you feeling calm, confident & ready for your birth…
The HypnoBirthing International (Mongan Method) Antenatal Course is a series of 5 sessions of 2.5 hours duration which is held over the course of 5 weeks.
Group Sessions Available.
Private Sessions Available.
Join us for the five (2.5 hour) Weekly Classes held in Toowoomba, QLD
What will we learn?
- Special breathing techniques to use in pregnancy, during labour and birth
- Positions and relaxation techniques to use during labour and birth
- Tools for your birth companion to support you throughout your birth
- How your body works efficiently and effectively through the different stages of labour
- How stress, fear or tension can alter the course of your birth and how to prevent this
- How to avoid induction and unnecessary or unwanted intervention
- Creating your birth preferences and communicating with your Midwife or Obstetrician
- Practical body and mind techniques such as affirmation, visualisation and deepening.
- and so much more!
Click here to learn more about HypnoBirthing and the transformative 5 week course.
This course would benefit you if:
- You are pregnant and wanting a natural birth.
- You are pregnant and are booked for a caesarean.
- You have fear about your birthing day.
- You are wanting to have a vaginal birth after a caesarean (VBAC).
- You have had a previous birth that was disappointing or traumatic.
- You are wanting to do an antenatal course that doesn’t focus on pain and drugs.
- You are looking for information on birth, your body and how it will all work on the day.
- You feel your partner needs more involvement, and would like some tips on how to properly support you.
- You are wanting to prepare a birth plan or preferences with informed choices.
- You are wanting to connect with your baby and learn about pre and post birth parenting.
- You are interested in learning some life changing techniques on reducing fear, stress and pain.
What is included?
- 5 x 2.5 hour classes
- HypnoBirthing Book by Marie Mongan
- Rainbow Relaxation MP3 and other relaxation mp3’s
- Bound Parent Handout Book including relaxation scripts, birth preferences template, affirmations and so much more
- Weekly emails to keep you on track with your practice!
- The most up to date evidence based information on pregnancy and birth. This is incredibly important for you and your baby.
- Support from your Educator
- and so much more!
Why is it over 5 weeks?
We understand that expecting couples are busier than ever and time is precious, so being offered to do your childbirth classes over a quick weekend may seem convenient and efficient (until you really understand that a quick intensive course is NOT the best option).
Self-hypnosis and deep relaxation are very effective birthing techniques. They are acquired skills that need to be learned gradually and practised between sessions. This ensures that you have the time to develop the conditioned responses that make HypnoBirthing The Mongan Method so successful. There is no short cut, and this why our program is taught in five, 2 ½ hour sessions.
How much does the course cost?
Our Educators set their own prices for the classes, but all work closely together in ensuring their pricing is similar. Once you get in touch with your Educator they will outline the cost of the course. We feel confident that this will be one of the most important investments you make for your birth and start to parenting!
What Parents Have to Say about the Course……
This course was phenomenal for my husband and I! I felt so prepared for my birth. I just heard that this is the course Princess Kate did too!!! I can see why, the support, resources and everything we learn't was first class!Gemma H
I have to say that I was terrified of giving birth before I did this course. I now actually feel excited about it. We are practising the techniques every day and my husband is loving it. This has bought us even closer together. Can't wait to tell you we 'rocked' our birth. Thank you. We are so incredibly grateful we found this course!Lily M
I love the philosophy, I love the instructor's teaching manner. Thanks to HypnoBirthing, and the support I received, my baby's birth was wonderful. I was confident and free of fear!Kristin M
The course gave my birth partner and myself the confidence to enter into my birthing journey feeling informed and empowered. I think it's an absolute must for all soon to be parents.Angie T
Wonderful! Tell everyone that it is the only way...my doctor is so impressed!Katherine O
My baby's birth was the most amazing experience. I love this program and am now deeply led to do the training and teach it to others!Alecia W