Date(s) - 19/08/2019
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
331 Margaret Street
Do you want to feel empowered and in control of your birthing experience?
Are you feeling a bit nervous?
Book yourself into an antenatal course that will leave you feeling calm, confident & ready for your birth…
The HypnoBirthing – The Mongan Method Antenatal Course is a series of 5 sessions of 2.5 hours duration which is held over the course of 5 weeks.
Group Sessions Available.
2.5 hr x Weekly Classes held over the course of 5 weeks in Toowoomba, QLD
Classes Start on: 19-08-2019 to 16-09-2019
Time: 6.00pm – 8.30pm
For more information contact Brooke on: 0437 572 418
or via email: email@example.com
Or go straight to the website to book: https://www.birthyourwayhypnobirthing.com.au/book-now
What we cover:
- Special breathing techniques to use in pregnancy, during labour and birth.
- Positions and relaxation techniques to use during labour and birth
- Tools for your birth companion to support you throughout your birth
- How your body works efficiently and effectively through the different stages of labour
- How stress, fear or tension can alter the course of your birth and how to prevent this
- How to avoid induction and unnecessary or unwanted intervention
- Creating your birth preferences and communicating with your Midwife or Obstetrician
- Practical body and mind techniques such as affirmation, visualisation and deepening.
This course would benefit you if:
- You are pregnant and wanting a natural birth.
- You are pregnant and are booked for a caesarean.
- You have fear about your birthing day.
- You are wanting to have a vaginal birth after a caesarean (VBAC).
- You have had a previous birth that was disappointing or traumatic.
- You are wanting to do an antenatal course that doesn’t focus on pain and drugs.
- You are looking for information on birth, your body and how it will all work on the day.
- You feel your partner needs more involvement, and would like some tips on how to properly support you.
- You are wanting to prepare a birth plan or preferences with informed choices.
- You are wanting to connect with your baby and learn about pre and post birth parenting.
- You are interested in learning some life changing techniques on reducing fear, stress and pain.