Dipl Cht, HBCE, HBFC
Welcome and congratulations to your pregnancy! I am passionate about supporting and empowering you and your family through pregnancy and birth so that you can create a positive and satisfying birth experience. I believe pregnancy and birth should be a joyful and special time and the memory of it will stay with you and your baby for life. I love teaching HypnoBirthing. Over the years I have witnessed that the course empowers and prepares you and your birth companion for a gentle and more comfortable birth experience. I mainly teaches private HypnoBirthing classes. This allows for the course to be more personally tailored to your needs. The dates and times can be arranged individually to suit you and your birth companion. I now work since 7 years in the Rockingham/Mandurah area.
I am also is a member of the Australian Steering Committee and works together with the Faculty members and the other Steering Committee members to improve and assist the HypnoBirthing® Community.
I am originally from Germany where I trained as a Physiotherapist over 25 years ago. I developed an interest in the mind/body connection which led me over the years to train as a Counsellor, Clinical Hypnotherapist, HypnoBirthing Practitioner, NLP Practitioner and Reflexologist/ Maternity Reflexologist.
I hold a Cert.4 in Workplace Training and Assessment and have experience in training and giving presentations to Healthcare Professionals.
- Certificate in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Governement accredited Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy from Career Accelerators, QLD
- Professional Hypnotherapist, Diploma of Alchemical Hypnotherapy from The Alchemy Institute of Hypnosis, Santa Rosa, USA
- Counsellor, Diploma of Counselling with the Insitute of Professional Counselling, OLD, Australia
- NLP Practitioner, Certificate in NLP and Time-Line Therapy from The Tad James Company, Sydney, Australia
- Certificate in Somatic Healing, The Alchemy Institute of Hypnosis, Santa Rosa, USA
- Reflexologist, Diploma of Reflexology from the International Institute of Reflexology, Petersburg, USA
- Maternity Reflexology certificate, Suzanne Enzer, Australia
Professional Member of the following Associations:
- Clinical Member of the Australian Hypnotherapy Association http://www.ahahypnotherapy.org.au
- Associate Member of the Reflexology Association of Australia http://www.reflexology.org.au