HypnoBirthing Practitioner Certification
The course consists of 3 components
- Introduction to Hypnosis for Birthing – 1.5 days face to face training (part of the 4 day training)
- Practitioner Certification Workshop – 2.5 days face to face training (part of the 4 day training)
- Birthing Basics – Home Study
After completing the dynamic training, a 4-day, 2-part Childbirth Educator Program consisting of the Introduction to Hypnosis for Childbirth and the Certification Workshop for HypnoBirthing®, as well as the Birthing Basics Home Study, you will be required to complete reviews on each section of the training, as well as submitting a case study after working with 1 couple taking them through the 5 session program.
If you have previous certification in Hypnotherapy and/or have studied the Physiology of Birth (midwives and doulas), you will be granted RPL’s for that component of the training.
Your certification as a Gold Seal practitioner will be mailed to you from the HypnoBirthing® Institute once your reviews have been assessed. You will be required to recertify annually for a cost of $100 USD.
You will receive the Gold Seal Approval and logos to be used on all your marketing material, so families can recognise you as a Gold Seal practitioner.
HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method is the original training and carries a Gold Seal Approval which is recognised in 76 countries. The Gold Seal Approval assures the general public that the practitioner is of the highest standing and has passed their certification review and has agreed to the Codes of Ethics and Standards as set out by the HypnoBirthing® Institute. It is the most comprehensive program available and as such is recognised as the leading program here in Australia.
Practitioners are taught that sessions with a client is over a five week period, face to face with a timeline of 2.5 hours per session. When a mother is close to her due time, flexibility is available.
Practitioners receive a comprehensive and complete program which includes Australian mp3′s, DVD’s with Australian Births, Resource Material and Workbooks from which to run their sessions.
The Mongan Method not only offers a comprehensive program, but is the only HypnoBirthing program in Australia that has research and success behind it, and is the only program where practitioners receive the Internationally recognised certification with the HypnoBirthing Institute.
HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method, offers their practitioners worldwide:
- Online Resource Centre
- Listing on the HypnoBirthing® website
- Membership which is professionally recognised by The Royal College of Midwives (RCM), The Australian College of Midwives (ACM), The Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association, The National Guild of Hypnotherapists, Childbirth and Parenting Educators of Australia (CAPEA), Spinning Babies & One World Birth (award winner Marie Mongan)
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Online Forum from which practitioners around the world connect
- Annual Conclave
- Regional Liasions
- Free 2 year digital subscription to Pathways to Family Wellness Magazine
In Australia :- Practitioners have access to all the above including additional resources:
- Study Days
- Online Training Webinars,
- Insurance and Networking opportunities
- Australian Website and website listing for Australia and Social Media.
- Practitioner Marketing Campaigns
- Annual Australian Summit
- A committed Leadership team to support practitioners
Australia has a Steering Group of handpicked professional longstanding and experienced HypnoBirthing® Practitioners who assist in working with practitioners across Australia in promoting and supporting them.