Australia’s Premium Childbirth Education Program
HypnoBirthing, the Mongan Method, teaches women to reconnect with their natural ability to birth, free from fear.
Our Course helps mothers to:
- Give birth in calm and confidence
- Feel connected to your body, your baby and your birth partner.
- Feel informed on your choices.
- Be better supported by your birth team.
- Deal with different birth situations, from a home birth to a planned C-section.
- Learn proven techniques to reduce pain and fear in birth.
- Reduce the chances of postnatal depression and anxiety
HypnoBirthing the Mongan Method empowers and educates birthing couples over a comprehensive five-week, antenatal course.
Demand the Original… Expect The Best!
Look for the Gold Seal of Quality…
HypnoBirthing International is the Gold Standard to HypnoBirthing Globally.
The Gold seal signifies both credibility and professionalism for practitioners internationally.
This emblem is only given to those practitioners who have pushed themselves successfully to complete the extensive HypnoBirthing Certification and training.
We have over 27 years of proven results and many, many successful birth stories.
“My Dream Is That Every Woman Everywhere Will Know The Joy Of A Safe, Satisfying Birth, For Both Her Herself And Her Baby”
– Marie F. Mongan 1999
You, your partner, and your baby deserve the very best!
Benefits of HypnoBirthing
HypnoBirthing teaches the birthing mother to tap into and follow her body’s own wisdom. Mothers learn how to follow their body’s own instincts, while the birth partner learns how to support mum for an easier and calmer birth.
- your labour was shorter
- you might not need to use any anesthesia
- you feel energized after the birth
- you are comfortable and relaxed during labour and birth
- you experience an ecstatic birth
- your baby is calmer, more relaxed and feeds well
- you feel positive about your birthing experience!
HypnoBirthing mothers birth more comfortably
- 77% of HypnoBirthing mothers who birthed vaginally did so without epidural anesthesia
- 45% of HypnoBirthing mothers birthed in under eight hours.
- 17% of HypnoBirthing mothers birthed via C-section, compared with the national average of 32%.
- 9.5% of HypnoBirthing mothers chose to birth in the comfort of their homes (national average is less than 1%)
- 6% of HypnoBirthing mothers chose to birth in freestanding birth centres (national average is less than 1%)
- data provided by HypnoBirthing Institute, between 2005-2010
Nurturing the Becoming Dad Journey
The HypnoBirthing course is for couples. and by choosing the HypnoBirthing program you can be confident that you will be in skilled and caring hands. Many of our educators are ‘Becoming Dad Certified’, and know how to engage, educate and support dads in a father focused way. At HypnoBirthing you can be confident that Dads role will be encouraged, supported, valued and respected.
As a dad or partner, you play an important role and we look forward to working with you to help you become an awesome birth partner and dad!
HypnoBirthing® gave me a most priceless gift – a childbirth experience that was free of fear
Nothing can describe the beauty of our birthing experience with HypnoBirthing®. I never dreamed of having two children with another method that I could have so easy a labour.
The nurses said they had never seen a woman so calm, yet so strong. They couldn’t put the HypnoBirthing® book down.
Our daughter came into this world so much easier than either of us could have hoped for. With Godspeed, keep up the good work of HypnoBirthing®.
Outstanding! Easy to learn relaxation and breathing patterns guided me through a five-hour, pain-free labour. I will treasure the experience forever!
Wonderful! Tell everyone that it is the only way…my doctor is so impressed!
As a HypnoBirthing Dad, I can't talk highly enough of the course. I learn't how to support my partner in a way that made the birth so special for both of us!
From our blog…
If you are seeking classes in HypnoBirthing for labour and birth in Australia, be sure that the person you have contacted is certified and currently affiliated with the HypnoBirthing® Institute and possesses a Gold Seal. HypnoBirthing the Mongan Method is a trade name for a copyrighted childbirth education program. Ask to see his or her certificate to be sure that you are getting authentic instruction in HypnoBirthing rather than an imitation. HypnoBirthing – The Mongan Method is the original and the best here in Australia. If you have questions or doubts, please contact us for verification of the practitioner’s affiliation.
The use of the name HypnoBirthing, all HypnoBirthing materials and the information contained in them is intended for individual, personal use only and may not be used, sold, reproduced, distributed, or in any way disseminated by persons not affiliated with the HypnoBirthing® Institute. ® is registered USA.